8.8.12

Dentists.. sure are rich ( .__.)

I took a day off as of today, for two main reasons,

1. is to attend a job interview (wish me luck).
2. is to visit a dentist for patching left molar.

The latter, has just made me kind of shocked.

I had my left molar patched in my high school days, and it’s been years since it got off by itself, 2 weeks ago. So a re-patching is needed. After paying a visit to a dentist near my rent house, he told me that the cavity in my left molar is deep and need to be cleansed first, before ready to be patched.


“Hey Doc, how much is it?”,
he said, “75 thousands”.

And… I was wondering…
*woot.. quite pricey just for cleansing*

And furthermore, my curiosity made me ask one more vital question,

Me, “Doc, how much should I pay for patching my molar?”
Doc, ”250 thousands for patching + 75 thousands for the drugs”
Me, *jaws-dropped* + moment of silence
Me, ”Could it be…. cheaper?”
Doc, ”It’s already cheap”
Me, “Oh.. is that so.. okay..”
Doc, “Come back here again 2 days from now”
Me, “Yep.”

And so, he told me to come back 2 days from now.


Those moment I’ll never forget. Going to a dentist is pretty pricey; embrace yourself and your pocket before you go.

blog comments powered by Disqus