29.8.09

Yes , I am .

Today , 4:15 AM , I still can’t sleep well after finished with my meal (Yep, I was about to fasting) . My mind was wandering to somewhere to a place called “Nowhere” . I began to think about myself , remembering those old memories when I was in my youth days (a little bit Melancholic isn’t it !?) .
6:00 AM , I picked up my keys that was hanging on the door . Wanted to feel the morning breeze I  chose to open the door and walked outside .

The scent of morning dew has made me recollect some memories about some pleasant or unpleasant things . The atmosphere here was still the same when I was in my High School days . Yeah , around this time I gone to school earlier than anyone , it’s just because I liked it .
I’ve gone through many obstacles and trials in life , those thing has made me tough and brave enough to face the reality . I’ve got such memories that can change the personality of mine to this extent and I really grateful for this .
My college days was not as smooth as I thought when I was just a High School Student . At this point, many things I’ve learned . Neither it’s about people characteristic, maintain emotional state or how to communicate with each other more properly (or politely maybe) .
Because of these experiences , I’ve learned how to become myself or maybe you can say “The TRUE ME” . If I’m not mistaken , I’ve heard of these wise word in a cinema movie : “Just Believe in Who You Are ” .
blog comments powered by Disqus