30.11.09

Blooming 20

The time I started to create this post is 4:16 AM . I'm staying over one of my friends place , having slumber party , lol! Nothing special with today's slumber party , just watching some popular Korean Show entitled with "Family Outing" and something entitled with -CMIIW- "G7 - Girls Seven". It was an all-out LOL event , and I almost reached the peak of the laugh.
- my head was spinning around, somewhat dizzy -

Oh yeah, actually I wanted to write about my 20th Birthday-events . It was normal but fun! on the D-day , my parents actually forgetting something important , and that was "My BIRTH-DAY" . To be honest, I wanted to see their shocked faces -after knowing my birth day has passed- , until my little sister told them about it. And then, something smells fishy and they looked busy over something urgent.
 - I can tell it without looking on their behaviour -

My parents immediately ordered a rounded birthday cake and accidentally broke one of the birthday candles . There was 2 candles , number "1" and number "2" , and the "2" was broken . Not so long after all of that ruckus, someone knocked my door -I was at my room at the time- it was my Dad but , there are somebody besides my Dad and it was my Mom and my little sister .
"Happy Birthday to you ~~!" + a rounded birthday cake on my little sister's hand .
I'm INDEED happy they wasn't forgetting my birthday (after being told by my little sister, of course! lol!) . I'm 20 years old now and I'm proud of that! *big smile*
blog comments powered by Disqus