25.12.09

New Year 2010 Vacationer

Last month in 2009 -20 December-

My family and I had a vacation to western part of Java island . Using our family car -Ford Everest- we spent about 16 hours long trip right from Jombang -one of East Java provinces- straight to Jakarta . We are supposed to attend our relative engagement party at Jakarta and that relative is my Mother youngest brother . Not also our family who had invited to come , all member of my Mother's big family did also come . I had longing for this moment , one big family gathering in one place and share a lot about their daily life . Such an experience is indeed make me want to treasure it .


And so , the day when the party held had come . I was wearing Moslem cloth plus black trouser at the party while sitting on a chair and relax . Both person looked so troubled and uneasy , I assumed The atmosphere on the party was intense and no one seemed to be relax 'till the engagement session finished . But once it comes to food , everybody was likely to be enthusiast . The engagement party runs well and everybody was very happy about it .

Lucky for him -my Mother's youngest brother- , he got such beautiful woman . Not also beautiful but she is taller than him .

And so , my main purpose in Jakarta had been fulfilled , the time to enjoy oneself has finally come . For this moment , my family had chosen "Dunia Fantasy" and Seaworld as main interests . The Indonesian Seaworld was so-so , looked not properly maintained , smells odor of fish but , still they looked good and 'quite' acceptable .

The second place to visit was "Dunia Fantasy" . -why  it placed on second place?- Because my mother said to me that if we place "Dunia Fantasy" as the first place to visit the route to take would be troublesome -many U-turn and stuffs- . Unfortunately for me and my family , we ran out of time and couldn't visit "Dunia Fantasy" -it was Dusk- . The entrance ticket fee was also really expensive -it's about 150 thousands rupiahs and we ran out of money too , lol- .

Finished visiting some main interests in Jakarta -although not all of them- , we took a way straight to the home . A long way to reach our home was worth the experiences we got while on several cities . And when I got home , I realized that my bode seems to be fattens and it was true! -fattens 3 kilograms than before- .
blog comments powered by Disqus