31.7.10

Get Me OUT of This Cave

Lemme tell you about the cause of my first step towards my future.

Looking back, since the day I started learning about programming techies, I felt "It's not fit in" and I wonder why. What I want the most from this academic field is the overseas degree. Even though now I'm not sure how to get it, because of some serious problems in my family owned business. Knowing that my dad was desperately trying to make me graduate from the university of mine, finally has made me realize that, it's not good as it been anymore...

"Soon I've got to move on!" , that was what I thought back then.
As I began my first step, one of my colleagues contacted me and he invites me to apply for a job. Later then, we come submit our very first CV / Resume to the company. In a week time, both of us got accepted and placed in the same workplace (we're buddies). The good part is, this is my very first full-time job and I wanted to treasure the experiences as much as I could. Met with new environment, new people, even new rivals! I was never felt this kind of excited as before.
It's kind of fun and intriguing at the same time.
As time goes by, my buddy looked like happy with his new job as if he was enjoying the workload. And as for me, I've got nothing to say, "it's bloody boring in here!" . Almost 80%, it has made me bored and not interested anymore. 20% - I enjoyed being in here, all of the people here are really easy going type, kinda matched up with my pace.
"I wanted to try something new besides this boring job!"
Longing to be a freelancer as web or graphic designer, I started a hunt for designing materials with some tutorials in it. And so this is my little story, as a reflection upon myself, I'll keep typing or making posts about the experiences I've had in my life. Enough for now .. bye.



blog comments powered by Disqus