30.4.10

1st Salary = Payback!

As of today, I’ve received my -very- first salary.

Therefore, I’m happy -indeed!-. And I count it as a payback for all of the hardships I’ve been facing until the end of this month. I wrote some of my grumpy side and I was at the state of depressed when I wrote that post.

Let me tell you something about, how it exactly feels when you received your first salary...



Your heart is beating fast upon receiving the white envelope. It beat faster as you open your envelope secretly (knowing that there are money inside). All of your stress and efforts in your current job might be gone when you see the amount of the money. Make sure that you save that envelope before going back to office, don’t ever showing it off to others. It would ruin your mood, or somewhat like that.


I began to realize that “This is what I’m looking for!”, although many hardships will come -soon enough-. With this -my 1st salary-, it’s more than enough to encourage me with my current job.
blog comments powered by Disqus