28.4.10

An Unfold Pathway

- March -

I began to realize, doing something which is wrong is better than not doing anything. I missed my sophomore days a lot, I want to take bachelor degree even if I have to take it in my home country. What I’m looking for was -actually- an overseas degree, that way I might get more unbelievable experience and maybe some of them are unforgettable. I’m a NEET right now, which means - Not in Employment, Education or Training.
Realized that being a NEET was really horrible, I looked for a job vacancies that could –at least- accept my current programming skills. The bad things are, I haven’t practiced for a while and you know, if you rest, you’ll rust. At first, I was intending to apply for a job that doesn’t need much from my programming skills, but the outcome was otherwise …


- April -

My very first job inquiries were accepted, and the salary was quite good too for a fresh graduate like me. Without a doubt, I came to the office to receive my very first “job”. And that “job” was helping one of my seniors, developing some kind of chat application with C++. I didn’t know a thing about it, because I’ve never used my C++ programming skills for almost 2 years. It’s really hard and maybe too hard. Yes! I’m worn-out after being brainstormed with some programming codes on my first days, hope I can make it until next month.

What if … I couldn’t make it until next month?!

The only answer is, “I’ll take a detour, from a programmer to a graphic designer or else maybe ...”
just for now, let's hoping that's not going to happen ... wish me best luck!
blog comments powered by Disqus