31.5.10

Simple Note for May

1 month has passed since I told you about my 1st salary experience.

The people in my workplace are really nice and hilarious at times. They often made several ridiculous jokes to get rid drowsiness and fatigue. They are fun and really awesome, why awesome? Each of them could get a hold of their own responsibility with ease. It seemed like they got used to the problems and had long mastered several ways to solve them. I envy them; I wanted to be like them in problem solving -especially in programming and stuffs-



There is also one more thing I like from the workplace; they “emit” a nice atmosphere while they work. Sometimes I thought perhaps “take the strain” or “take it easy” are their motto. I’ve given a job regarding my programming skills in C++. Poor me, I’ve not quite mastered C++ since the day of my “C++ Introductory class”, in college. Like any other people, I couldn’t do the job right, it takes time and often made me stressed out. The simplest job may become unhandy in my mediocrity ways to solve it.

This is why; I choose to keep this experience as an important reference latter on. To alert myself when learn new things -especially the hard one- to face it seriously and not to take it so easily.
Mediocrity doesn’t give something good; it would only produce bad and unsatisfying result in the end. Trust me! Because I’ve prove it myself.
I wish I could go back to that time -C++ Introductory Class- where everything was still new and fresh. I might learn the topic faster and better than ever. I want to be at my best when learn new stuff.
blog comments powered by Disqus